Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Now, I am with USIM

Assalamualaikum...

Ramadhan Kareem. May Allah SWT bless us and hopefully Ramadhan this year will make us a better person insha Allah.

From 1st July, I will be working with the Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM) based in Nilai, Malaysia. I have been appointed as a Professor and attached with the Faculty of Economics and Muamalat. This journey is part of my Hijrah towards the betterment of myself and possibly the Ummah as well. I hope I can contribute to USIM especially when they will be offering new postgraduate programmes in Islamic banking and finance, and Islamic accounting soon.

Beside full-time at USIM, I am also attached with the International Shari'ah Research Academy in Islamic Finance (ISRA) based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, as a Research Fellow. This position is on a part-time basis and I will spend at least 1 day per week at ISRA. I will mainly to contribute in conducting research and enhancing their research activities.

Wassallam. Thank you.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment